Non-metallic bearings have been pioneered in some of the most arduous of working conditions. They have proven to be a strong and long-lasting alternative to metallic bearings, and offer exceptional resistance to wear and abrasion.
Available for a wide variety of applications from mining to forestry, MLON bearings and rollers are a smart alternative to metal.
- Exceptional resistance to wear and abrasion
- High impact strength
- Corrosion and chemical resistance
- Self-lubricating, eliminating costly/routine maintenance
- Low co-efficient of friction
- Light weight – typically 1/8th the weight of steel
- 25 times the lifespan of phosphor bronze
- High visibility colors for increased safety
MLON Cast Nylon is an optimal bearing material for longer wear life with little or no lubrication. Learn about the advantages of nylon and some fabrication considerations when using cast nylon bearings in the following